Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Don't Let Your Dreams Be Dreams

Jack Johnson. Need I say more?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ePIeUQ4BSU

I swear i'll post about Mexico some day. I'm still super stressed out and busy right now with everything, but i'm SOOOOOO close to being done with my Sterling Scholar portfolio. Once I get that out of the way, I'll have time to do all the things I've been dreaming of...like sleep or eat. Anyway, I thought I'd share one of the pages from my portfolio since i've put so dang much work into it. It's really not that cool, but if you have seen me in the past week or so and I looked like I probably hadn't slept in at least 4 centuries, here is why.


"Without love, life is merely the inhalation and exhalation of tainted air alongside others who must do the same. "

No comments:

Post a Comment